I've found a little park down the road from yoga to just sit down and chill. It's nice just sitting and being. The sun feels glorious on my skin. There's a breeze and the chirping of birds.
What does this all have to do with facebook? How could thoughts of facebook corrupt such a beautiful and private moment?
I got a friend request from one of my in-laws. What is the etiquette for facebook and older family members? I love my family dearly and nothing on my facebook would be in any way disrespectful to them.
But. Not sure if it's would be a good idea. I like keeping facebook as a place to say whatever comes to mind - just me and cybserspace. It's a little bit quirky, a little bit sarcastic and often very irreverent. The times I have posted under the influence of many emotions and the occasional substance.
What are the options?
- Accept and keep on being me.
- Accept and filter who gets my status updates.
- Remain ignorant of the invite.
- Figure that a white head on a blue background could be anyone and be overly cautious and not accept the invite.
- Not think too hard.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone